Property Management Complaint Form

  • Complaint/Dispute Notice Form

  • :
  • We appreciate you taking the time in drawing our attention to the above situation. Our office will respond to your complaint in writing within seven (7) days. Should you wish to discuss this matter in further detail, please contact our office and speak with Raul Ranca. . All complaints are administered by the Consumer Affairs of Victoria and decision and orders can be made VCAT Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. Should you not be satisfied with the way in which your complaint is being dealt with, you may wish to contact one of the above bodies. VCAT - 1800 133 055 Consumer Affairs of Victoria - 1300 558 181or refer to your Renting a home “A Guide for tenant and landlords” booklet, given to you at the commencement of the tenancy.